As a New Media/Graphic Designer, you will join the production team of a dynamic corporation. Your primary responsibilities include developing and designing various marketing materials; designing and producing corporate videos; and managing online and email marketing. If you are an experienced New Media/Graphic Designer with creativity and genuine interest for business development and marketing, we want to hear from you!
Please include a link to your online portfolio in your resume.
- Design and produce marketing collaterals: corporate Identity and branding, logos, websites, brochures, business cards, interactive promotional material, presentations, and other.
- Create visually appealing materials with clear and concise messages that reflect the corporation’s objectives.
- Design, develop and produce corporate and interactive videos, using After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Premier Pro, Flash and other software needed for video and sound production.
- Create HTML based emails & newsletters, managing email marketing, including contact lists and marketing campaigns.
- Keep corporate websites up-to-date, including Wordpress and other PHP based websites.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Minimum 3 years of media production (print material, web and graphic design, and video production). Candidates must provide a portfolio of work and sample URLs, showing recent accomplishments and technical and design abilities.
- Extensive Knowledge of most up-to-date graphic design and web authoring applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash
- Proficiency in Wordpress
- Knowledge of SEO and other internet marketing strategies
- Social Media experience
- Proficiency in using After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Premier Pro and Flash
- Experience with print material, web and graphic design
- Expert knowledge in email marketing & proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Solid understanding of web standards and IA/UI best practices
COMPETENCY AND SKILL SET
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in our fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in Windows environments
- Ability to work well in a team environment
ZE PowerGroup Inc. (ZE) is a global leader in the development of data management, analysis, and business automation software. ZEMA is our enterprise-level suite of products. ZEMA enables users to capture, transform, manipulate, analyze, report and visualize data quickly and easily. We work with world-class companies in energy, commodities, and finance to serve users in trade, risk management and IT. Our head office is in Vancouver, BC, and we have operations in Houston, Raleigh, London, Singapore, and Madrid.
With a dynamic corporate culture and supportive management team, a career at ZE is what you make of it. Our environment is defined by the people that work in our company. We stress a balanced approach to work and healthy living. We have a games area as well as onsite Yoga. Our head office is located conveniently next to the Richmond Middle Arm waterfront trail, Olympic Oval, and Steve Nash Fitness club. ZE offers excellent career development opportunities along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are the kind of person who takes initiative, has a positive attitude, and wants to make an impact, then we want to hear from you.